Time to Move to Mars

Global warming is causing the planet to become uninhabitable.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Global Warming: Evidence

It is October 9th and temperatures are reaching into the mid- 80's EVERYDAY. Today's high temperature was 90 degrees which breaks the previous record of 81 degrees. It is 25 degrees higher than the average high of 65 degrees. (I have obtained this data from the NOAA's website : weather.gov for Philadelphia, PA)
The trees haven't even turned yet.
I haven't seen whether like this in my whole lifetime. It usually gets into the 40s and 50s every night in October but these past few nights the lows have been in the 60s . It's been like this all fall. The weather has been hot and humid and in the 80s. I can't believe it. It is like August.

It's too g$dd$md hott if you ask me! I like the cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home