Time to Move to Mars

Global warming is causing the planet to become uninhabitable.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

CO2 Absorbers for Cars

I was browsing through Google news today and I read this article in the Washington post.
This article really gives Bush a bad image. I think Bush is a ______ (insert your favorite depreciating term). But thats just my opinion.
Yeah, so what IS being done about global warming. I am tired of reading about what ISN"T being done.
Answer: Nothing? Very little?
I was wondering whether anybody came up with the bright idea of converting the emissions from cars into a friendlier gas (other than CO2). I mean- think about it- if everyone went out and bought one of these new devices, it would be very stimulating for the economy.
And-plus- it wouldn't hurt the oil companies one bit.
It turns out that the oil companies themselves are trying to come up with a CO2 compression system that will allow large amounts of CO2 to be "captured" from sources such as "power plants and other industrial processes." Nothing about cars. Let me remind you ladies and gentlemen that cars are the main cause of global warming. Here is the website:
It is called the CO2 capture project.
Am I going to spend the rest of my days talking about solutions to global warming that are provided by its main contributors?
No.
I am going to find somebody who knows about CO2 compressors/absorbers/captureres for CARS.
I found CO2 absorbers for use in lots of scientific monitoring systems. Not cars. I am going to call the company on Monday and tell them to try and make them because it would be profitable since a lot of environmental geeks like me out there would buy them. They will listen to me.
I typed in CO2 absorbers for cars into google and I came up with this.
So the technology is out there. They can do it for stealth aircrafts and navy submarines etc. They can do it for sick people who need the CO2 removed from their air using a portable atmospheric control unic (PACU).
I think they can do it for cars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home